- F1 Decals
- Fill-In Decals (F1)
- 1/18 1997 Williams FW19 (Silk-Screened Decals)
1/18 1997 Williams FW19 (Silk-Screened Decals)
1/18 Scale Fill-In Decals designed for the following PMA Williams FW19 diecasts:
(180 970003) #3 Jacques Villeneuve
(516 971803) #3 Jacques Villeneuve (WDC Box Edition)
(186 970003) #3 Jacques Villeneuve (World Champion Box Edition)
(180 970004) #4 Heinz-Harold Frentzen (No Helmet Decals included)
Diecast is shown for reference of decal placement and is not included.
Note: Decals are late season with black drop shadow on Rothmans text; Vinyl template provided to cut "Carbon Fiber" pattern decals for front wing (Carbon Fiber decal not included)
- Use Acetone-based nail polish remover to remove side R.? markings, then use car polish to remove any remaining white swirls/marks.
- Remove original red/gold/white striping around airbox before using new decal. Alternate method is to cut the stripes away from the decal and use only the Roth. logo part of the decal with the original striping.
- No need to remove original "Racing" decal on the helmet, new decal fits directly over the original decal.
- Use black decal to cover original front wing flaps or use supplied vinyl template to create appropriately sized Carbon Fiber decal.